Project-2-Work in Progress


I think it's going well in terms of what to work on! I'm still trying to figure out what areas of importance to focus on, especially with the color. I'm also having a tad bit difficulty using the Live Paint Bucket Tool since it works more complicated than a Procreate or Flash program. I think based on what I have now, I'm well in shape in terms of finishing wise so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully, all will go well and would love further critique to see if I'm over complicating things or not focusing enough on the right areas.

Comments

  1. Geramiah! That's an amazing composition and design. It's very clear, well staged, and well acted. I'd suggest cropping in to keep only what matters. What matters is primarily the person holding the book and basketball. Secondarily, the net in the background. Last, the court. So crop quite tight (this is something you can fine-tune in Illustrator). Keep going! Very promising!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment